Monday, October 1, 2012

Manic Monday

I am slowly but surely rejoining the land of the living after nearly a week of battling an upper respiratory infection. I do not sit still very well and, unfortunately, most of the crafting I do is not contained to things that can be done while attempting to hold up the couch...especially with a craft show coming up this weekend and getting my creativity on to create some amazing custom products for Scatter Creek Winery in Tenino, Washington.

I did pull out some fall fragrances this weekend. Although I do not tend to be a huge fan of pumpkin scents and the various cinnamon spice-esque fragrances most people are drawn to this time of year, I will admit that batches of of Pumpkin Spice and Chai Tea Scrubbing Sugar Cubes did a pretty good job of putting me in a pull-out-the-sweaters kind of mood.

What's that you ask? What are Scrubbing Sugar Cubes? In addition to my new favorite soaping project, they are, quite simply, just a little bundle of fun! Take your favorite scrub, a shot of awesomely moisturizing soap, and a drizzle of nourishing oil and pack it all in one little colorful drop or cube of goodness.

These little darlings greatly reduce the slippy factor in the shower and you grab one or two before showering so water isn't introduced to the jar as it is when you dip your hands in a jar of your favorite scrub. Last but not least...these travel well! What? What's that you say? Pictures, please?




 
 
Have a fabulous Monday! I have to get my creative juices flowing and make up for some lost time.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment